Along with the Redmi Note 11 series, Redmi also launched the Redmi Smart Band Pro, the company’s latest smart band, as it had announced. It has a 1.47-inch AMOLED screen with always-on mode, supports 110+ workout modes, comes with 5 ATM water resistance, has sleep tracking and mensural cycle tracking.
It features LifeQ Health algorithm to monitor health vitals such as SpO2, 24 x 7 heart rate monitoring, and more. The band promises up to 14 days of battery life.
Redmi Smart Band Pro specifications
- 1.47-inch (194 x 368 pixels) 282 PPI 2.5D curved AMOLED Touch Display, 100% NTSC colour gamut, up to 450 nits brightness, 50+ Band faces
- Ambiq Apollo 3.5 processor
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to Android 5.0 and later or iOS 10.0 and later, Xiaomi Wear/Xiaomi Wear Lite works with Strava and Apple Health
- 6-axis sensor: low power-consumption 3-axis accelerometer and 3-axis gyroscope, PPG heart rate sensor, Vibration Motor, Ambient Light Sensor
- 110+ fitness modes including 15 professional modes, automatic detection for outdoor running, outdoor walking and treadmill
- 24-hour Heart Rate Monitoring, SpO₂ Tracking, Sleep Quality Tracking, Stress Level Monitoring, Deep Breath Exercise, Female mensural cycle tracking
- Music control, Weather Forecast, Notifications, Do not disturb, Idle Alerts, Incoming Call Notification, Alarm, Countdown Timer, Find My Phone and Stop Watch, Camera Controls
- 5ATM (50 meters) water resistant
- 200mAh battery with up to 14 days of usage under typical usage mode, 20 days under power saving mode
The Redmi Smart Band Pro comes in Black color, is priced at Rs. 3999, but it will be available for Rs. 3499 for a limited period. It will be available from Amazon.in, Mi.com, Mi Home stores and offline stores starting from February 14th.