motorola has launched the moto tab g70 LTE, the company’s latest tablet in India, as it had promised. It has an 11-inch 2K LCD screen, is powered by Helio G90T SoC with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage, run near-stock Android 11 with Google Kids Space, features an aluminum alloy body, comes with quad speakers with Dolby Atmos and packs a 7700mAh battery with support for 20W rapid charging.
It has IP52 ratings for splash resistance and the company has also confirmed Widevine L1 certification HD playback on Amazon, Netflix and other streaming apps. Even though it has LTE support, it doesn’t have support for voice calling.
moto tab g70 LTE specifications
- 11-inch (2000 x 1200) TDDI LCD screen with up to 400 nits brightness, 10-point multitouch, TUV certified eye protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G90T 12nm processor (Dual 2.05GHz A76 + Hexa 2GHz A55 CPUs) with 800MHz Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11
- 13MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Quad Speakers, Dolby Atmos, dual mics + smart voice by DSP (mid-field)
- Splash resistant (IP52)
- Dimensions: 258.4x163x7.5mm; Weight: 490g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 7700mAh (typical) with 20W Quick Charge, Up to 12 hours video playback
The moto tab g70 LTE comes in Cyber Teal colour, is priced at Rs. 21,999 for the single 4GB + 64GB version and is available to pre-order starting from today, January 18th.
- Up to 10% discount on ICICI Bank Credit & Debit Cards during the Flipkart’s Big Saving Days sale starting till January 22, 2022