Update: motorola has confirmed the launch of tab g70 in India on January 18th during the Flipkart Big Saving Days sale.
Earlier: After the launch of moto tab g20 in September last year, motorola is gearing up to launch the moto tab g70 in India soon. The company has revealed the complete specifications and the feature of the company’s top-end tablet. This has similar specifications and design as the Lenovo Yoga Tab P11 Plus that was introduced last June.
The company has confirmed aluminium alloy body with a dual-tone finish and also has IP52 ratings for splash resistance.
moto tab g70 specifications
- 11-inch (2000 x 1200) TDDI LCD screen with up to 400 nits brightness, 10-point multitouch, TUV certified eye protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G90T 12nm processor (Dual 2.05GHz A76 + Hexa 2GHz A55 CPUs) with 800MHz Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11
- 13MP rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Quad Speakers, Dolby Atmos, dual mics + smart voice by DSP (mid-field)
- Splash resistant (IP52)
- Dimensions: 258.4x163x7.5mm; Weight: 490g
- Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 7700mAh (typical) with 20W Quick Charge, Up to 12 hours video playback
The moto tab g70 will come in Modernist Teal colour, and will go on sale on Flipkart soon. It is doubtful if the company will launch the LTE version of the tablet.