After teasers, Infinix, has forayed into laptop segment in India by launching itsINBook X1 series. These feature a 14-inch FHD screen, come in three processor variants i3 (8GB + 256GB), i5 (8GB+ 512GB), i7 (16GB+512GB) and feature a durable aircraft-grade aluminium finish weighing 1.48 kg, and 16.3mm slim design.
The INBook X1 has a Hardware-based privacy switch that allows users to turn off mic and camera.
Infinix INBook X1 specifications
- 14-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with 100% sRGB, 72% NTSC, 300 nits brightness
- 1.2GHz 10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1 (3.4GHz) dual-core / 1GHz 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1 (3.6GHz) quad-core / 1.3GHz i7-1065G7 processor (3.9GHz) quad-core with Intel UHD Graphics in i3 and i5 and Iris Plus up to 64EU in i7
- 8GB LPDDR4X+ 256GB NVME m.2 SSD (i3) / 512GB NVME m.2 SSD (i5), 16GB LPDDR4X+512GB NVME m.2 SSD (i7)
- Windows 11 Home
- 720p Webcam
- Fingerprint unlock (i7 version only)
- Wi-Fi 5 802.11ac (i3 and i5) / Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (i7), Bluetooth 5.1, 1 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x HDMI 1.4, 1 x USB Type-C, microSD slot
- Dimensions:323.5×219.5×16.3mm ; Weight:1.46kg
- 3.5mm headphone / microphone jack, two digital microphones, Speaker BASE: 4Ω, 1.5Wx2, TWEETER:6Ω, 0.8Wx2, DTS audio
- 55Wh battery with 65W PD 3.0 Type-C fast charging of 70% in 55 minutes in shut down, up to 13h local video
Pricing and availability
The INBook X1 laptops come in Noble Red, Starfall Grey, and Aurora Green colours and will be available at an introductory price of INR 35,999 (i3), INR 45999 (i5) and INR 55999 (i7), respectively on Flipkart from December 15th.
Commenting on the launch, Anish Kapoor, CEO – Infinix India, said:
At Infinix, it is our constant endeavor to have our fingers on the pulse of consumers’ needs. As consumers continue to stay indoors and get accustomed to their work-from-home lifestyles, their needs when it comes to high-end value electronics have taken centre focus. The pandemic has made laptops indispensable for everyone, especially students, working professionals, and young entrepreneurs. It is expected to continue to rise, as online learning, gaming, and hybrid working models are expected to be the norm for many corporate organizations. They need a laptop to complement their fast-paced and highly ‘mobile’ lifestyle. With our new Infinix INBook, our effort is to provide our customers with a product that not only caters to their multifunctionality needs but also ensures supreme visual and processing quality – catering to both their personal and professional needs.