motorola just launched the moto g31, the company’s latest mid-range g series smartphone in India, as it had announced. It has a 6.4-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with 88.8% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Mediatek Helio G85 SoC with up to 6GB of RAM, runs Android 11, has a 50MP rear camera along with a 8MP ultra-wide camera that will also act as a depth sensor for portrait shots and there is a separate 2MP macro camera.
It has a plastic back, Water-repellant design, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with 20W in-box charger.
moto g31 specifications
- 6.4-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ OLED MaxVision display with up to 700 nits brightness
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G85 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 1000MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 11
- 50MP Quad Pixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera / depth camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 13MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Google Assistant button, Bottom-ported speaker
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Water-repellant design (IPX2)
- Dimensions: 74.6×161.19×8.49mm; Weight: 180g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5,000 mAh battery, 20W Charger
The moto g31 comes in Meteorite Gray and Sterling Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 12,999 for the 4GB + 64GB and the 6GB + 128GB version costs Rs. 14,999. It will be available from Flipkart starting from December 6th.