Along with the Redmi Note 11 Pro series, Redmi also introduced the Redmi Note 11, a cheaper model, as it had announced. It has a 6.6-inch FHD+ screen with 50Hz, 50Hz and 90Hz variable refresh rate, has a 16MP front camera inside the punch-hole, is powered by Dimensity 810 SoC with up to 8GB of RAM, has a 50MP rear camera along with an 8MP ultra-wide camera.
It has X-axis linear motor, plastic back, side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging that can charge up to 100% in 62 minutes.
Redmi Note 11 5G specifications
- 6.6-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 50/60/90Hz variable refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 810 6nm processor (Dual 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256 GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Splash resistant (IP53)
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 163.56×75.78×8.75mm; Weight: 195g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery with 33W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The Redmi Note 11 5G comes in Mysterious Black, Milky Way Blue, and Mint Green colours, starts at 1199 yuan (US$ 187 / Rs. 14,040 approx.) for 4GB+128GB, the 6GB+128GB version costs 1299 yuan (US$ 203 / Rs. 15,210 approx.), 8GB+128GB version is priced at 1499 yuan (US$ 234 / Rs. 17,550 approx.) and the top-end 8GB+ 256GB version costs 1699 yuan (US$ 265 / Rs. 19,890 approx.). It is available to order from today and will go on sale in China from November 1st.