Xiaomi’s Redmi brand earlier this week introduced new Redmi Smart TV X 2022 series smart TVs as successor to last year’s models. These come with 55-inch and 65-inch 4K panels with ultra-narrow bezels offering 97% screen-to-body ratio, HDR support and 120Hz MEMC motion compensation technology. The TV has a professional display-level color accuracy of △E≈2, supports 1.07 billion colors, 94% DCI-P3 wide color gamut, AI-PQ, AI-AQ intelligent audio and picture adjustment, and also supports Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos.
It has a metal stand with a balanced structural design, has HDMI 2.1 support for output 120Hz 4K game play, has AMD FreeSync support and supports automatic low-latency mode (ALLM) for low-latency experience in games automatically.
Redmi Smart TV X55 and X65 2022 specifications
- 55/65-inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) display with 178-degree viewing angle, HDR 10, Dolby Vision, 120Hz MEMC, ALLM, △E≈2, 1.07 billion colors, 94% DCI-P3 wide color gamut, 4ms Ultra Low Latency, AMD FreeSync
- Quad-Core Cortex A73 processor with Mali-G51 GPU
- 3GB RAM,32GB storage
- Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, 3 x HDMI 2.1 (1 contain ARC), 2 x USB, S/PDIF, Ethernet
- Supports up to 4K video playback, H.265, H.264, Real, MPEG1/2/4, etc.
- 25W (2 x 12.5w) speakers, Dolby Atmos, Dolby audio
The Redmi Smart TV X 2022 55-inch and 65-inch models are priced at 2,999 yuan (US$ 468 / Rs. 35,068 approx.) and 3,999 yuan (US$ 625 / Rs. 46,760 approx.), respectively, but there are available to order in China at a discounted rate of 2699 yuan and 3499 yuan, respectively and will be available from October 31st.