Xiaomi’s Redmi brand along with Redmi 10X series smartphones also introduced new Redmi Smart TV X series smart TVs with 50-inch, 55-inch and 65-inch 4K panels with ultra-narrow bezels offering 97% screen-to-body ratio, HDR support and MEMC motion compensation technology. It has 8-unit audio system that includes 25w full-range speakers and tweeters.
It has a premium metal frame, Xiaoai AI voice control, thanks to support for far-field microphones so it can act as a IoT center at home.
Redmi Smart TV X50, X55 and X65 specifications
- 50/55/65-inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) display with 178-degree viewing angle, HDR 10, 85% NTSC Color Gamut, MEMC,
- Quad-Core Cortex A73 x 2 + Cortex A52 x 2 NovaTek NT72671D 12nm processor with Mali-G51 GPU
- 2GB RAM,32GB storage
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, 3 x HDMI (1 contain ARC), 2 x USB, S/PDIF, Ethernet
- Supports up to 4K video playback, H.265, H.264, Real, MPEG1/2/4, etc.
- 4 x 12.5w full range and high frequency speakers + 2 x tweeters + 2 x low-frequency speakers, DTS audio, Dolby Audio
The Redmi Smart TV X55 is priced at 2299 yuan (US$ 322 / Rs. 24,345 approx.), X65 cost 3299 yuan (US$ 462 / Rs. 34,935 approx.) and the X50 pricing is yet to be announced. These are available for order and will go on sale in China from June 10th.