Xiaomi today launched the Xiaomi Beard Trimmer 2 as a successor to the first Beard trimmer that was launched back in 2019. It still has ultra precise self sharpening blades, comes with 40 length settings, is waterproof with IPX7 ratings and offers 90 minutes of usage on a single charge. However, this comes with a new LED battery display and travel lock display.
Features of Xiaomi Mi Beard Trimmer 2
- Rounded stainless steel blades for skin-friendly performance, Advanced self-sharpening
- 6000 oscillations per min delivering accurate cuts and even shape
- Non-scratching teeth offers more comfort
- 2 beard combs
- Range of length settings: 0.5 up to 10 mm and 10.5mm to 20mm; Cutter width: 30 mm, Rotary dial
- Compact matte black design with perfect ergonomics for a sturdy grip allows you to reach tough spots effortlessly.
- Travel lock function keeps the trimmer from switching on unintentionally
- LED screen battery display to exactly show how much charge is left on the trimmer
- Waterproof (IPX7), can withstand submersion in
water for up to 1 meter for 30 minutes, making it fully washable.
- USB Type-C port
- 2 hours of charging offers up to 90 minutes of usage, 12min use on a 5min charge, can be used with cord as well
The Xiaomi Mi Beard Trimmer 2 is priced at Rs. 1999, but it will be available at an offer price of Rs. 1799 when it goes on sale on Amazon.in, mi.com and Mi Home stores from October 2nd.