Samsung has already confirmed the launch of Galaxy M52 5G smartphone in India on September 28th. Now it has gone official in Europe, confirming the specifications of the phone. It has a 6.7-inch Full HD+ 120Hz AMOLED screen, is powered by Snapdragon 778G with support for 11 5G bands, has 6GB of RAM with 4GB of additional virtual RAM, runs Android 11 with One UI 3.1, has a 64MP main, 12MP ultra-wide and 5MP macro camera and a 32MP front camera.
It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging, but comes with 15W charger in the box.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G specifications
- 6.7-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPUs) Snapdragon 778G 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 11 with Samsung One UI 3.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 12MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 76.4 x 7.4mm; Weight: 173g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy M52 5G comes in Black, Light Blue and White colours. We still don’t have the price yet, but we should know the price in India when it goes official on Tuesday.