Samsung has confirmed the launch of Galaxy M52 5G, the company’s new mid-range 5G smartphone in the M series in India on September 28th. The Amazon India listing says The new Galaxy M ‘Leanest, Meanest Monster display’ which is 2x smoother, so it will come with a 120Hz refresh rate screen. The image confirms a punch-hole screen, and it should be an AMOLED screen. The latest teaser confirms 7.4mm sleek design, Snapdragon 778G and support for 11 5G bands.
The teasers reveal that it will come with a 21% sleek and slim body compared to the M51, it also confirms Snapdragon SoC with 55% improved performance. Earlier benchmark listings revealed Snapdragon 778G SoC. It will support 11 5G bands.
A render that surfaced a few days back shows a striped design on the back, so it will likely come with a plastic back. It also shows a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G rumoured specifications
- 6.7-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display with 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPUs) Snapdragon 778G 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- 6GB / 8GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 11 with Samsung One UI 3.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, ISOCELL GW3 sensor, 12MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Pay
- Dimensions: 164 x 76 x 7mm; Weight: 175g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
We should know the price when it goes official on Sunday.