OPPO just announced the K9 Pro 5G, the company’s latest mid-range 5G smartphone in China. It has a 6.43-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, 91.7% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC with support for 5G SA/NSA, Diamond solid-liquid dual-state heat dissipation system, 14000mm² large heat dissipation area that can bring down the core temperature by 17°C.
The phone has a 3.5mm headphone jack, stereo speakers, Z-axis linear motor phone and an in-display fingerprint sensor. It features a 64-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera and a 2-megapixel macro camera. It packs a 4500mAh with 60W fast charging that offers 0 to 50% charge in 16 minutes.
OPPO K9 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.43-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut
- Up to 3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 1200 6nm processor with ARM G77 MC9 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with ColorOS 11.3
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP camera with f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 158.7×73.5×8.5mm; Weight:180g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1,GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh (Typical) / 4400mAh (minimum) battery with 60W fast charging
The OPPO K9 Pro 5G comes in Obsidian Black and Glacier Blue colours, is priced at 2199 yuan (US$ 340 / Rs. 25,090 approx.) for the 8GB + 128GB version and the 12GB + 256GB version costs Rs. 2699 yuan (US$ 417 / Rs. 30,795 approx.), but these will get 200 yuan discount when you order them starting today in China.