HMD Global has launched Nokia G10, the company’s latest smartphone in the new G series in India after launching the G20 smartphone in the country back in July. It has a 6.5-inch HD+ v-notch screen, is powered by MediaTek Helio G25 SoC with 4GB of RAM, runs Android 11 with two years of software upgrades and three years of security updates, comes with a 13MP + 2 MP Macro + 2 MP Depth cameras, 8MP camera on the front.
The phone features a Nordic design and elegantly simple functionality wrapped inside a lightweight, slimline, durable casing. It has an Assistant button, side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5050mAh battery.
Nokia G10 specifications
- 6.52-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 V-notch display
- 2GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G25 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP depth, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Google Assistant button
- Dimensions: 164.9 x 76.0 x 9.2mm; Weight: 194g
- Splash resistant (IPX2)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5050mAh battery with 10w charging
The Nokia G10 comes in Night and Dusk colours, is priced at Rs. 12,149 and is already on sale on Nokia.com. Customers who choose to avail the JioExclusive offer will get an instant price support of 10% on the best buy price, and will have to pay Rs. 11,150 only, after a Rs. 999 discount. Jio subscribers doing recharge of Rs. 249 and above would also be eligible for benefits worth INR 4000 across Myntra, PharmEasy, Oyo & MakeMyTrip.