HMD Global has launched Nokia G20, the company’s latest smartphone in the new G series in India. It has a 6.5-inch HD+ v-notch screen, is powered by MediaTek Helio G35 with 4GB of RAM, runs Android 11 with two years of software upgrades and three years of security updates, comes with a 48MP + 5MP UW + 2 MP Macro + 2 MP Depth cameras, 8MP camera on the front.
The phone features a Nordic design and elegantly simple functionality wrapped inside a lightweight, slimline, durable casing. It has an Assistant button, side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5050mAh battery.
Nokia G20 specifications
- 6.52-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 V-notch display
- 2.3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G35 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 5MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP depth, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, OZO Audio
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Google Assistant button
- Dimensions: 164.9 x 76.0 x 9.2mm; Weight: 197g
- Splash resistant (IPX2)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5050mAh battery with 10w charging
The Nokia G20 comes in Night and Glacier colours and will available to pre-order from Amazon.in and Nokia.com/phones starting from July 7th priced at Rs. 12999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version.
- Pre-book on Amazon or on Nokia.com/phones to avail a discount of INR 500 on the price of the device or avail of a special offer of Rs. 2099 off when Nokia G20 and Nokia Power Earbuds Lite together
Commenting on the launch, Sanmeet Singh Kochhar, Vice President, HMD Global, said:
The Nokia G20 is one of our most important launches in 2021. It offers our fans a holistic device with great performance thanks to our unique Android promise as well as our superior build quality that together give you a device that’s built to last. We have designed and built this device by keeping in mind the requirements of the modern smartphone users, i.e. premium design, the latest features and uncompromised security. At HMD, we have a human-first approach towards innovation, which manifests in the smartphones that we make. We know that you love your smartphone, you want to trust it with your data, you want to keep using it for a long time – with the Nokia G20 you get a phone that goes the distance, a phone that you can love, trust and keep.