Along with the Redmi 10 Prime, Redmi also launched the Redmi Earbuds 3 Pro, the company’s latest TWS earbuds in India, as it had announced. These were launched in China earlier this year as Redmi AirDots 3 and pack QCC3040 chipset the latest Bluetooth 5.2 along with aptX Adaptive codec for upgraded sound quality and low-latency for gaming as well as Balanced and Armature dual drivers for an enhanced audio quality.
The earbuds support multi-functional touch control, smart wear detection, and MIUI compatible pop-up window to enable instant viewing of connection and battery status. It promises 7 hours of standalone music playback in a single charge, and the 600mAh charging case extends the total battery life to 30 hours.
Redmi Earbuds 3 Pro specifications
- Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity with Qualcomm QCC3040 chip, aptX enable low-latency for gaming
- Dynamic + Armature Two high resolution sound units for high frequency and low frequency offer true to nature balanced sound
- Touch controls for music playback and launch voice assistant (Siri / Google Voice)
- Smart wear detection for autoplay and pause
- Dimensions Headphones: 28×16×21mm; Weight: 4.6g (Each)
- Dimensions Case: 65×42×32mm; Weight: 51g
- Water resistant (IPX4)
- 43mAh battery on the headset offer 7 hours of battery life on a single charge, 600mAh battery on the charging case offers 30 hours of backup
The Redmi Earbuds 3 Pro comes in Blue, White and Pink colours, is priced at Rs. 2999 and will go on sale on Amazon.in, mi.com and Mi Home and Offline stores starting from September 9th.