Along with the Redmi K40 series, Xiaomi under its Redmi brand also introduced its Redmi AirDots 3, the next-generation budget true wireless earbuds in China. It features QCC3040 chipset the latest Bluetooth 5.2 along with aptX Adaptive codec for upgraded sound quality and low-latency for gaming.
It offers 7 hours of standalone music playback in a single charge, and the 600mAh charging case extends the total battery life to 30 hours. The earbuds support multi-functional touch control, smart wear detection, and MIUI compatible pop-up window to enable instant viewing for connection and battery status.
Redmi AirDots 3 specifications
- Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity with Qualcomm QCC3040 chip, aptX enable low-latency for gaming
- Two high resolution sound units for high frequency and low frequency offer true to nature balanced sound
- Touch controls for music playback and launch voice assistant (Siri / Google Voice)
- Smart wear detection for autoplay and pause
- Dimensions Headphones: 28×16×21mm; Weight: 4.6g (Each)
- Dimensions Case: 65×42×32mm; Weight: 51g
- Water resistant (IPX4)
- 43mAh battery on the headset offer 7 hours of battery life on a single charge, 600mAh battery on the charging case offers 30 hours of backup
The Redmi AirDots 3 comes in Blue, White and Pink colours, is priced at 199 yuan (US$ 30 / Rs. 2,240 approx.), is available to order and goes on sale in China starting from March 4th.