Redmi just launched the Redmi 10 Prime, the company’s latest smartphone in the Redmi series as the successor to last year Redmi 9 Prime in India, as it had promised. It has a 6.5-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with AdaptiveSync 90Hz (45/60/90Hz) refresh rate, Reading mode 3.0, and it is the first phone to be powered by MediaTek Helio G88 SoC. It comes with up to 6GB of RAM with up to 2GB of memory expansion. The phone has a 50MP rear camera, a first of its kind in its category, accompanied by 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP macro camera, and a 2MP depth sensor.
The Redmi 10 Prime Android 11 with MIUI 12.5, features dual speakers and packs a 6,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging, and an in-box 22.5W charger.
Redmi 10 Prime specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ IPS LCD screen with 90Hz adaptive refresh rate, up to 400 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G88 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU @ 1000MHz
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, FM Radio
- Splashproof (P2i coating)
- Dimensions: 161.95×75.57×9.56mm ; Weight: 192g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with 18W fast charging, 9W reverse wired charging
The Redmi 10 Prime has a polycarbonate black and comes in matte Phantom Black and Astral White with a classic, smooth fingerprint-proof finish, and a textured glossy Bifrost Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 12,499 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 14,499.
It will be available from Amazon.in, mi.com, Mi Home stores, Mi Studio and retail stores starting from September 7th.
- Up to Rs. 750 instant discount with HDFC Bank Debit and Credit cards and EMI
Commenting on the launch, Muralikrishnan B, Chief Business Officer, Xiaomi India, said:
For the past seven years, Redmi has constantly pushed boundaries, set trends, and surpassed industry benchmarks with its smartphones. The customers’ trust in Redmi has made the team set higher standards in terms of innovation and made the Redmi series one of the best-selling smartphone series in the country. With the launch of Redmi 10 Prime, we are bringing an all-around superstar, with an experience that users associate with the Redmi Note series to the Redmi series, with improvements across camera, high-resolution display, high performance, and power-packed battery life. Delivering on Redmi’s promise to make innovative technology accessible to every content creator out there, Redmi 10 prime is a step forward in the mainstream device segment.