Along with the HONOR Magic3 smartphones, HONOR also introduced the HONOR Pad V7 Pro, the company’s latest top-end tablet and the first tablet to be powered by MediaTek Kompanio 1300T 6nm SoC with 5G support in the top-end model. It has an 11-inch 2K LCD screen with a screen-to-body ratio of 86%, supports 120Hz refresh rate and DCI-P3 wide color gamut. It runs Android 11 with MagicUI 5.0 that optimized for tablets, so there are over 4000+ apps that supports landscape mode.
The tablet has dual-mode 5G and Wi-Fi 6, and LINK Turbo X technology, which increases the peak rate by 37% and packs a 7250mAh large battery with support for 22.5W fast charging.
The tablet also comes with a new HONOR Magic-Pencil 2, with 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity, supports side front writing and magnetic charging. The average response time is 8ms, and the minimum is 2ms. With handwriting input in the message/text/search box and other places, it can automatically convert them into text. There is also HONOR Magic floating keyboard with stylus charging pen holder and charging combo. The keyboard has a smart touchpad with support for multiple gesture recognition.
HONOR Pad V7 Pro specifications
- 11-inch (2560 x 1600) WQXGA 16:10 display with 120Hz refresh rate, TÜV Full Care 2.0 certified, Aluminosilicate Glass protection
- MediaTek Kompanio 1300T (4x A78 2.6 GHz + 4x A55 2.0 GHz) 6nm processor with Mali-G77 MC9 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB, 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB storage
- Android 11 with MagicUI 5.0
- 13MP rear camera, 2MP depth sensor
- 1080p front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 252.10×163.64×7.25mm; Weight: 485g
- USB Type-C audio, 4 Speakers
- 5G SA / NSA, 4G LTE (Optional), Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, Beidou, Glonass, GALILEO and multiple GNSS , USB Type-C
- 7250mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The HONOR Pad V7 Pro comes in Gold, Blue, and Titanium Silver colours, with the Gold and Blue featuring a leather-like finish. It is priced at 2599 yuan (US$ 400 / Rs. 29,775 approx.) for the 6GB+128GB Wi-Fi version, 8GB+128GB Wi-Fi version costs 2799 yuan (US$ 431 / Rs. 32,070 approx.), 8GB+256GB Wi-Fi version is priced at 3299 yuan (US$ 508 / Rs. 37,795 approx.) and the top-end 8GB+256GB 5G version is priced at 3699 yuan (US$ 570 / Rs. 42,380 approx.). It is available to order and will go on sale in China from August 19th.
The company also introduced the HONOR Watch GS 3, which focuses on improving the accuracy of heart rate monitoring, thanks to 8-channel PPG innovative heart rate monitor module, 4-channel data processing, AI algorithm fusion that will gather faster and more accurate recording of heart rate signal. The company said that it is under production and will be introduced soon.