OnePlus just announced the OnePlus Buds Pro, the company’s latest earbuds and the first earbuds with smart adaptive noise cancellation that uses three microphones to monitor exterior noise and intelligently produce noise-canceling counter frequencies to block out noise from 15db up to 40db. There is also wind and noise reduction for crystal clear calls.
It has an in-ear design with ear tips, a stem design that has a glossy finish and the other parts have a matte finish. The earbuds feature Bluetooth 5.2 with LHDC audio codec, 94ms ultra low latency, 11mm Dynamic drivers tuned for rich bass, OnePlus Audio ID personalized audio and promises up to 38 hours of battery life with the case without ANC, and with ANC it will offer up to 28 hours total battery life. It has Warp charge that offers 10 hours of battery life with a 10-minute charge. The case also comes with Qi-wireless charging, but it will charge at 2W compared to 10W in wired.
OnePlus Buds Pro specifications
- 11mm dynamic driver, tuned for rich bass
- Bluetooth 5.2, LHDC, Dolby Atmos (OnePlus 7/7 Pro later), OnePlus Fast Pair (OnePlus 6 and later)
- 15db up to 40db Smart Adaptive Noise cancellation with 3 modes (Faint, Smart and Extreme)
- 3-mic call noise cancellation
- OnePlus Audio ID lets you create your personalized audio experience
- Low Latency of 94ms
- Zen mode Air plays white noise to keep you focused
- Touch controls for track change, voice assistant, Play/pause
- Sweat and water-resistant (IP55)
- Dimensions Earbud: 32x32mm;Charging box: 60.1x49x24.9 mm
- Weight: Earbud: 4.35 g; Charging box: 52 g
- 40mAh battery in buds offers up to 7 hours (without ANC) / 5 hours (with ANC) music playback, 38h (without ANC) / 28h (with ANC) with 520mAh charging case
- Warp charge – 10 mins for 10 hours (charging box+earbuds) with ANC off
OnePlus Buds Pro comes in Matte Black and Glossy White colours, is priced at $149.99 (Rs. 11,165 approx.) in the US and will be available from September 1st. It will be sold on Amazon.in, but the pricing and availability for India has not been announced yet.