Airtel has launched Airtel Black that lets bundle 2 or more of Airtel services (Fiber, DTH, Mobile) together. This entitles the customer to one single bill, one Customer Care number with a dedicated team of relationship managers, and priority resolution of faults and issues, says the company. This doesn’t have any additional costs or installation cost, and comes with free service visits for life. The company launched a similar plan last year for select circles.
At Rs. 998 per month (excluding GST), you can use 2 mobile connections and 1 DTH connection. If you add one more mobile connection to this, you pay Rs. 1349 per month. For 2 mobile connection and 1 fiber connection, the cost is Rs. 1598, and the all-in-one plan that combines 3 mobile, 1 fiber and 1 DTH connection costs Rs. 2099.
Other than the core benefits of Airtel Black plan, you are also entitled to specific benefits that are available from time to time. These include-
- First 30 days free equivalent to the bill rental value, for any new service/ connection taken at the time of creating Airtel Black Custom Plan (Rs. 465 flat benefit in case of Airtel DTH)
- Xstream Box at no extra cost with additional 1-year warranty
- HD Box is free for the first connection taken, with all Airtel Black Plans where customer is opting in for DTH services.
- Zero Switching Cost – Zero installation & activation costs for any new connections
How to get Airtel Black
- Download the Airtel Thank app and get an Airtel Black plan or make your own plan by bundling your existing services
- Visit the Airtel store near you and our teams will help you get on to Airtel Black
- Give a missed call on 8826655555 and an Airtel executive will reach out to to you to upgrade you to Airtel Black
You can combine a maximum of 10 Airtel Parent Postpaid, 2 Airtel Xstream Fiber and 2 Airtel DTH primary connections to create an Airtel Black Custom Plan. Each primary DTH connection can have 3 secondary connections as per existing DTH norms. Each Parent Postpaid connection allows 8 Child Connections as a part of the Postpaid Family construct. You can check out more details on airtel.in/airtel-black.
Regarding the new plan, Shashwat Sharma, Director – Marketing and Communications, Bharti Airtel, said:
Airtel Black is another step in our obsession for solving our customer problems at Airtel. This squarely addresses the need for convenience and peace of mind for our customers, as they navigate their lives in the new normal. As an integrated operator, Airtel is uniquely positioned to deliver an exceptional experience on all home services –Fiber, DTH and Mobile, to our customers. And Airtel Black is focussed on doing just that.