Update: After some specs that surfaced back in June, detailed specs of the Galaxy M32 5G, after 5G smartphone in the M series has surfaced. This reveals more details, but it still doesn’t reveal the battery capacity. However, the thickness of 7mm and weight of 175g hints that this might pack a 4500mAh or a 5000mAh battery. It also says that it will come with a 15W charger inside the box, but it is not clear if the phone will support 25W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G rumoured specifications
- 6.7-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPUs) Snapdragon 778G 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- 6GB / 8GB RAM with 128GB internal storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 11 with Samsung One UI 3.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, ISOCELL GW3 sensor, 12MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Pay
- Dimensions: 164 x 76 x 7mm; Weight: 175g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
Samsung has already confirmed the launch of Galaxy M32 5G in India on August 25, but the Galaxy M52 5G is expected to launch in September.
Earlier: Samsung launched the Galaxy M51 smartphone back in September last year. Now the company is said to gearing up to launch the Galaxy M52, which will be a 5G phone powered by Snapdragon 778G SoC which has not been used in any Samsung phones yet.
HONOR 50 series was the first to use the chip. realme, iQOO, Motorola, OPPO, and Xiaomi have also confirmed that they will use Snapdragon 778G 5G Mobile Platform in their phones in the future, but Samsung was not in the list.
Earlier rumours revealed 64-megapixel main camera for the phone. Now, new rumours reveal that the phone will use ISOCELL GW3 sensor, compared to Sony IMX682 sensor in the M51. It will also feature a 12-megapixel ultra-wide lens and a 5MP macro camera, but it looks like the phone will drop the depth sensor that was present in the predecessor. It also reveals that it will retain the 32MP front camera from the M51.
Other specifications are not available yet. It is not clear if this will feature the same 7000mAh battery as the M51 or if it will include IP67 ratings from the Galaxy A52. We can expect the phone sometime in late Q3 or early Q4 2021.