Samsung today confirmed that the company’s second 5G smartphone in the M series – the Galaxy M32 5G will launch in India on August 25th. This comes after the Galaxy M42 5G which was launched back in April. It has confirmed that the phone wil pack Dimensity 720 SoC with support for 12 5G bands (N1, N3, N5, N7, N8, N20, N28, N38, N40, N41, N66, N78), Knox security, 2 years of software updates, 48MP quad rear cameras, 13MP front camera and a 5000mAh battery.
The phone looks similar to the Galaxy A32 5G that was introduced in Europe earlier this year.
Samsung Galaxy M32 (A32) 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ Infinity-V LCD screen
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 720 7nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC3 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) / 6GB RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) Storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 11 with OneUI 3.1
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor and 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 13MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 76.1 x 164.2 x 9.1mm; Weight: 205g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 15W Fast Charging
The Samsung Galaxy M32 5G will come in Awesome Black and Awesome Blue colours and will be sold on Amazon.in