vivo is back, expanding its X60 line up in China. It has almost similar specifications as the X60 Pro+ that was introduced back in January, but it replaces the 32MP portrait camera with a 12MP portrait camera while retaining the 50MP Samsung GN1 sensor with Zeiss T* composite multilayer coating + nanocrystalline structure coating, 48MP Sony IMX598 114° ultra-wide camera and an 8MP 5x periscope telephoto lens that has up to 60x zoom.
It packs a 6.56-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, HDR 10+ support and a 32MP camera inside the punch-hole. The phone is powered by Snapdragon 888 with built-in 5G and up to 12GB LPDDR5 RAM, and there is also 3GB of extended RAM.
vivo X60t Pro+ specifications
- 6.56-inch (2376×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.8:9 E3 AMOLED 120Hz curved HDR10+ display with up to 1300 nits brightness
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with OriginOS 1.0
- Dual SIM
- 50MP camera with Samsung GN1 sensor, f/1.57 aperture, LED flash, OIS + EIS, Zeiss T* coating, 48MP 114° ultra-wide camera with Sony IMX598 sensor, 4-axis OIS, 12MP 50mm portrait camera with f/1.98 aperture, 8MP periscope camera with f/3.4 aperture, OIS, 5x optical zoom, 60x digital zoom, 4K HDR10+ and 8K video recording
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Audio, Hi-Fi audio
- Dimensions: 158.59×73.35×9.10mm; Weight: 190.6g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4200mAh battery with 55W fast charging
The vivo X60t Pro+ comes in Dark Blue and Classic Orange colours and is priced at 4,999 yuan (US$ 774 / Rs. 57,530 approx.) for the 8GB with 128GB storage version and the 12GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs 5,999 yuan (US$ 929 / Rs. 69,069 approx.).