Earlier this year, vivo launched the vivo Y51A smartphone with a Halo FullView Display, Android 11 in India for Rs. 17,990. It was launched only in a single variant – 8GB RAM with 128GB storage. After months, the company has launched the 6GB RAM variant of the Y51A smartphone.
The vivo Y51A 6GB+128GB variant is priced at Rs. 16,990 and to recall, the 8GB+128GB is priced at Rs. 17,990. The rest of the specifications remain the same. It sports a 6.58-inch Full HD+ LCD Halo FullView display and is powered by the Snapdragon 662 SoC with 6GB/8GB of RAM and 128GB internal storage. Out of the box, it runs Android 11 with Funtouch OS 11.
Regarding the optics, it features a 48MP primary sensor, 8MP ultrawide sensor, and a 2MP macro sensor, as well as 16MP front-facing camera. Further, it has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
Vivo Y51A specifications
- 6.58-inch (2408 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 20:9 aspect ratio screen
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 — up to 2 GHz 4 x Kryo 260 Performance (Cortex A73-based) + Up to 1.8GHz 4 x Kryo 260 Efficiency (Cortex A53-based); Adreno 610 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB UFS 2.1 storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with Funtouch OS 11
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 48MP primary camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, EIS, 8MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions:163.86 × 75.32 × 8.38mm; Weight:188g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) battery with 18W fast charging
It comes in Titanium Sapphire and Crystal Symphony colours and is available to buy on the vivo India e-store.