Vivo just announced X60 Pro+, the company’s latest flagship smartphone at an event in China. It packs a 6.56-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, HDR 10+ support, tuned color accuracy rating of JNCD around 0.4 and a 32MP camera inside the punch-hole. It is powered by Snapdragon 888 with built-in 5G and up to 12GB LPDDR5 RAM.
The phone has a 50MP Samsung GN1 sensor with Zeiss T* composite multilayer coating + nanocrystalline structure coating, 48MP Sony IMX598 114° ultra-wide camera with 4-axis micro-head that can achieve a shockproof effect of plus or minus 3 degrees, 32MP 50mm portrait camera with 2x optical zoom, and an 8MP 5x periscope telephoto lens that has up to 60x zoom. The front and back camera lens are coated with nanocrystalline structure coating.
The phone adopts a two-layer stepped design, with different materials of glass and metal, and uses layers to resolve the sense of thickness. The back has a high-grade leather leather finish with uniform colouring and gives users a soft and warm feel. The phone packs a 4200mAh battery with 55W fast charging.
Vivo X60 Pro+ specifications
- 6.56-inch (2376×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.8:9 E3 AMOLED 120Hz curved HDR10+ display with up to 1300 nits brightness
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with OriginOS 1.0
- Dual SIM
- 50MP camera with Samsung GN1 sensor, f/1.57 aperture, LED flash, OIS + EIS, Zeiss T* coating, 48MP 114° ultra-wide camera with Sony IMX598 sensor, 4-axis OIS, 32MP 50mm portrait camera with f/2.08 aperture, 8MP periscope camera with f/3.4 aperture, OIS, 5x optical zoom, 60x digital zoom, 4K HDR10+ and 8K video recording
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Audio, Hi-Fi audio
- Dimensions: 158.59×73.35×9.10mm; Weight: 190g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4200mAh battery with 55W fast charging
The Vivo X60 Pro+ comes in Deep sea blue and Classic Orange colours with a leather finish is priced at 4998 yuan (US$ 773 / Rs. 56,444 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 12GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs 5998 yuan (US$ 928 / Rs. 67,740 approx.). It will be available for order starting today and goes on sale in China starting from January 30th.