OnePlus has announced Nord N200 5G, the company’s latest budget 5G smartphone for the US market, after rumours. It features a 6.49-inch FHD+ 90Hz screen with a 16MP punch-hole camera, is powered by Snapdragon 480 5G, 4GB of RAM, quad rear cameras, has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 5,000mAh battery with 18W charging.
OnePlus Nord N2000 5G specifications
- 6.49-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D LCD curved screen with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 480 8nm Mobile Platform (2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 540 CPUs) with Adreno 619 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 11 with Oxygen OS 11
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, 2MP monochrome portrait sensor and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.05 aperture
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 163.1x 74.9 x 8.3mm; Weight: 189g
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
The OnePlus Nord N2000 5G comes in Blue Quantum colour, is priced at $240 (Rs. 17,605 approx.) and will be available in the US via T-Mobile and Metro, as well as retailers such as Amazon, B&H and Best Buy starting from June 25th.