OnePlus already confirmed Nord N200 5G smartphone for the US markets recently, and the company’s CEO Pete Lau recently revealed that it will come with a 6.49-inch FHD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, same as last year’s Nord N10 5G. Now the press images and the complete specifications of the smartphone has surfaced, thanks to @evleaks.
Even though there is an upgrade in display, the company is said to retain the 13MP + 2MP + 2MP triple rear cameras and a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging from the predecessor. This is said to be powered by Snapdragon 480 SoC compared to Snapdragon 460 in the N100.
OnePlus Nord N2000 5G rumoured specifications
- 6.49-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D LCD curved screen with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 480 8nm Mobile Platform (2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 540 CPUs) with Adreno 619 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 11 with Oxygen OS 11
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, 2MP monochrome sensor and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.05 aperture
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 163.1x 74.9 x 8.3mm; Weight: 189g
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
The OnePlus CEO already confirmed that the Nord N200 5G will be the most affordable 5G phone from the company, priced below $250 (Rs. 18,203 approx.). The official launch in the US is expected sometime later this month.