realme today introduced TechLife Robot Vacuum, the company’s latest product at its Europe event, along with the realme GT. It has 2-in-1 Vacuum & Mopping, LiDAR Smart mapping & navigation system, intelligent surface adaptation, supports Google Assistant and Alexa and more.
realme TechLife Robot Vacuum features and specifications
- 2-in-1 Vacuum & Mopping with 300ml smart electronic water tank with four water outlets to match home environment
- LiDAR Smart Mapping and Navigation System with 360° real-time laser scancs, 0.01m² zone identification and avoidance, 98% accurate mapping and optimal cleaning path
- Works with realme Link app compatible with Android 5.0+ and iOS 11+ devices, Supports Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
- Customizable Home Cleaning Plan lets you merge, split and name the partitions of home on the map, and then customize the cleaning sequence, suction, wash outlet, speed for each are. When you are not at home, just one click, and it will automatically clean your home
- Customization controls include 5 maps storage, designate specific cleaning areas, set virtual wall, times for specific areas, schedule for cleaning and no-mopping zone
- Intelligent surface adaptation technology lets the robot identify the surface in real time. Suction and speed automatically increase for hard-to-clean, dust collecting areas like carpets and wall edges.
- Two-side brushes covers a large cleaning area repeatedly
- Up to 3000Pa suction power, 4 levels of suction strength and 55db low noise mode
- 5200mAh battery offers up to 300 minutes of cleaning
The realme TechLife Robot Vacuum is priced at €299 (US$ 362 / Rs. 26,590 approx.) and will be available from realme.com and Aliexpress in Europe starting from June 16th.