Xiaomi today announced Mi Watch Color Sports Edition, the company’s latest smartwatch and the successor of Mi Watch Color that was introduced earlier this year. It comes in 46mm version with a 1.39-inch AMOLED screen that is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3, has 120 different watch faces to choose from. It has a 32.5g lightweight design, thanks to new customized lightweight frame.
The smartwatch comes with new 12nm GPS chip, 117 sports modes, has 5 ATM waterproof rating so that it can be used when swimming and promises up to 16 days of battery life.
Xiaomi Mi Watch Color Sports Edition specifications
- 1.39-inch (454 × 454 pixels) AMOLED screen
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to devices running Android 4.4 and above; iOS 10 and above
- Heart rate sensor, acceleration sensor, gyroscope, geomagnetic sensor, barometric sensor, ambient light sensor
- Sleep tracking, Fitness tracking, 17 professional sports modes and 100 extended sports modes
- Blood oxygen (Spo2) measurement
- Xiaoai voice assistant
- 12nm GPS chip supports GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and Beidou
- NFC for payments
- Dimensions: 45.9 x 53.35 x 11.8mm; Weight: 32.5g
- Water resistant up to 50 meters (5 ATM)
- 420mAh battery with up to 16 days battery life, 22 days in long battery life mode, 50h with continuous GPS use
The Mi Watch Color Sports Edition comes in Black, Space Blue and Ivory colours with matching TPU straps, but you can get straps in yellow, green and red colours. It is priced at 699 yuan (US$ 104 / Rs. 7,680 approx.), available for order at an offer price of 649 yuan and goes on sale in China from October 21st.