After rumours, Samsung has officially announced Galaxy Book Go and Galaxy Book Go 5G, the company’s latest Windows 10 laptop powered by Snapdragon compute platforms. The Galaxy Book Go is powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 7c Gen 2 compute platform with 4G support and the Galaxy Book Go 5G is powered by a more powerful Snapdragon 8cx Gen 2 5G Compute Platform.
These feature a 14-inch Full HD display with a slim bezel, a 180-degree folding hinge, Dolby Atmos, military-grade durability, and the 42.3Wh battery promises up to 18h battery life for the base version and also has 25W Fast Charging via USB Type-C
Samsung Galaxy Book Go and Galaxy Book Go 5G specifications
- 14-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) FHD TFT (16:9) display
- 4G – Up to 2.55GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 7c Gen 2 8nm (2x performance Kryo 468 + 6x efficiency Kryo 468) CPU with Adreno 618 GPU
- 5G – Up to 2.55GHz Octa-core Qualcomm 8cx Gen 2 5G Gen 2 7nm e (4x performance Kryo 495+ 4x effeciency Kryo 495) CPU with Adreno GPU
- 6GB / 8GB (LPDDR4X) RAM, 64GB /128GB (eUFS)storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Windows 10 Home/Pro
- 720p HD camera
- Stereo Speakers (Max 1.5W x 2), Immersive sound with Dolby Atmos technology, 3.5mm Headphone/Mic combo
- Dimensions:323.9 x 224.8 x 14.9mm; Weight: 1.38kg
- 5G / 4G LTE via nano SIM slot (Optional), Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5GHz), 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth v5.1, 2 x USB Type-C, 1 x USB 2.0
- 42.3Wh battery with up to 18h battery life (Galaxy Book Go), 25W Fast Charging
The Samsung Galaxy Book Go comes in Silver colour, starts at $349 (Rs. 25,480 approx.) for the base Wi-Fi version and will be available in the US starting from June 10. The Galaxy Book Go 5G will be available in Fall 2021.