Vivo announced X60 and X60 Pro smartphones in China back in December last year. The phones feature a 6.56-inch FHD+ HDR10+ E3 AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate and 92.7% screen-to-body ratio, but only the X60 Pro has a curved screen. Today it has introduced the Vivo X60 curved screen edition which is the only change compared to the flat screen version.
It has a 32MP camera inside the punch-hole, is powered by Samsung Exynos 1080 5nm SoC with built-in 5G, has triple rear cameras with Zeiss optics lenses that includes a 48MP main camera with Sony IMX598 f/1.48 aperture main camera, 13MP 50mm portrait camera, 13MP 120° wide-angle camera with 2.5cm macro support, has a two-tone gradient design and satin AG technology and packs a 4300mAh battery.
Vivo X60 curved screen edition specifications
- 6.56-inch (2376×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.8:9 E3 AMOLED 120Hz curved display, HDR10+
- 2.8GHz Octa-Core Exynos 1080 5nm processor with Mali-G78 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with OriginOS 1.0
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with Sony IMX598 sensor, f/1.48 aperture LED flash, 4-axis OIS, 13MP 120° ultra-wide lens with 2.5cm macro, f/2.2 aperture, 13MP 50mm portrait camera with f/2.46 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Audio
- Dimensions: 159.63×75.01×7.36mm; Weight: 175.6g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4300mAh battery with 33W fast charging
The Vivo X60 curved screen edition comes in Midnight Black, Shimmer Blue and Shimmer White colours, is priced at 3499 yuan (US$ 543 / Rs. 39,625 approx.) for 8GB +128GB, 3799 yuan (US$ 590 / Rs. 43,025 approx.) for 8GB+256GB and 3999 yuan (US$ 621 / Rs. 45,290 approx.) for the top-end 12GB + 256GB version. It will be available to order in China starting from today.