Samsung launched the Galaxy A52 and Galaxy A72 4G smartphones in India back in March, but it didn’t launch the Galaxy A52 5G version in the country. But it might launch it in India soon, as the company has started working on the firmware for Galaxy A52 5G (SM-A526B), according to the latest report from Sammobile.
The 5G version has a 120Hz refresh rate screen compared to 90Hz in the 4G version and is powered by Snapdragon 750G SoC compared to Snapdragon 720G. Other specifications are similar.
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display with 120Hz refresh rate, up to 800 nits brightness
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 570 CPUs) Snapdragon 750G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 619 GPU
- 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage / 8GB RAM with 256GB internal storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 11 with Samsung One UI 3.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 12MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor and 5MP macro camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Pay
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers with sound by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Water resistant (IP67)
- Dimensions: 159.9×75.1×8.4mm; Weight: 189g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh battery with 25W fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy A52 4G starts at Rs. 26,499, so the 5G version will obviously cost more. It is still not clear when we can expect the phone in India.