Motorola is all set to launch the Moto G60 and Moto G40 Fusion smartphones in India on April 20th. The company has confirmed 6.8-inch FHD+ HDR10 screen with 120Hz refresh rate and Snapdragon 732G SoC for the phones. The G60 will come with a 108MP main, 8MP ultra-wide with macro option and a depth sensor along with a 32MP punch-hole front camera.
The image also confirms The phones will pack a 6000mAh battery and run Android 11. Other specifications of the phone already surfaced earlier.
Moto G60 / Moto G40 Fusion rumoured specifications
- 6.8-inch (1080 × 2460 pixels) Full HD+ screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (2.3GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 470 CPUs) Snapdragon 732G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB storage (G40 Fusion only) / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 11
- Dual SIM
- G60 – 108MP rear camera with 1/1.52″ Samsung HM2 sensor with 7P lens, 0.7μm pixel size, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide sensor with macro, 2MP depth sensor
- G40 Fusion – 64MP rear camera with LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide sensor with macro, 2MP depth sensor
- 32MP (16MP in G40 Fusion) front-facing camera
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), VoWiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC (G60 only)
- 6000mAh (Typical) battery with fast charging
The phones will be sold on Flipkart, and we should know the price of the phones next week.