OPPO has confirmed the launch of A54, the company’s new A series phones in India April 19th. The company has confirmed a punch-hole screen, triple rear cameras, side-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging for the phone.
The phone has already been introduced in some countries that reveals a 6.51-inch HD+ screen, Helio P35 SoC, IPX4 ratings for splash resistance and more.
OPPO A54 specifications
- 6.51-inch (1600 ×720 pixels) HD+19:9 display
- 2.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765) 12nm Processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 128GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM
- ColorOS 7.2 based on Android 10
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro and 2MP depth camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Splash resistant (IPX4)
- Dimensions: 163.6× 75.7 × 8.4mm ; Weight: 192g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4+5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4890mAh (minimum) battery with 18W fast charging
The OPPO A54 comes in Crystal Black and Starry Blue colours. We should know the price when it is launched next week.