Details about the upcoming Moto G60 and Moto G40 Fusion surfaced recently. Now, according to tipster Mukul Sharma, the phones will be launched in India soon. He said that the phone will have a 108MP rear camera with two addition cameras, but the one of the lens will do two jobs. So, the ultra-wide camera might come with macro support.
Both the models are rumoured to be powered by Snapdragon 732G SoC, so these will be 4G phones. These are said to feature a 6.78-inch FHD+ screen with 120Hz refresh rate, according to a XDA report, but it is not clear if it will be LCD or an AMOLED screen. Check out the rumoured specifications below.
Moto G60 / Moto G40 Fusion rumoured specifications
- 6.78-inch (1080 × 2460 pixels) Full HD+ screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (2.3GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 470 CPUs) Snapdragon 732G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB storage (G40 Fusion only) / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 11
- Dual SIM
- G60 – 108MP rear camera with 1/1.52″ Samsung HM2 sensor with 7P lens, 0.7μm pixel size, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide sensor, 2MP camera
- G40 Fusion – 64MP rear camera, LED flash 8MP ultra-wide sensor, 2MP camera
- 32MP (16MP in G40 Fusion) front-facing camera
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), VoWiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC (G60 only)
- 6000mAh (Typical) battery with fast charging
The Moto G60 and G40 Fusion are expected to come in Gray with green and Gray with brown colours. Earlier rumours said that the Moto G60 is for Europe and the cheaper Moto G40 Fusion will be launched in India.