Xiaomi today confirmed that it will launch its Mi QLED TV 75 in India on April 23rd, along with the Mi 11 series phones. This comes after the launch of Mi QLED TV 55-inch model which was launched in India back in December last year. This should be the Mi TV Q1 model which was launched in Europe in February.
It features a 75-inch edge-to-edge display with quantum dot technology, 100% NTSC color range with 1.07 billion color variations and 1,024 different color shades, 192 zones of full array dynamic local dimming and has support for Dolby Vision and HDR10+. It has MEMC offering up to 120Hz refresh rate, HDMI 2.1 port, Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), 30W stereo speaker system that includes two tweeters and four woofers, supports Dolby Audio and DTS-HD. The TV runs Android TV 10 and has dedicated microphones for far-field voice control (up to 3 meters).
Mi TV Q1 / Mi QLED TV (75″) specifications
- 75-inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) 4K display with MEMC 120Hz refresh rate, 178-degree viewing angle, 100% NTSC Color Gamut, 95% DCI-P3 color gamut, Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM)
- Quad core MediaTek MT9611 (A55) processor with Mali G52 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB storage
- Android 10
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) (2×2 MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, 1 x HDMI 2.1, 2 x HDMI 2.0, 2 x USB, S/PDIF, 1 x 3.5mm headphone jack, Ethernet
- AV1, H.265, H.264, H.263, VP8/VP9/VC1, MPEG1/2/4, etc.
- Mi Voice remote with support for Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
- 30W ( 2 x 15W) 6 speaker system (4 woofers, 2 tweeters), Dolby Audio, DTS-HD
The Mi QLED TV 75″ will be sold on Flipkart in addition to Mi.com and Mi Home stores offline. We should know the price for India when it goes official next week.