Samsung has launched Galaxy F02s and Galaxy F12, new smartphones in the F series in India, as it had promised. The Galaxy F12 is a version of Galaxy M12 that packs 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity-V display with 90Hz refresh rate, is powered by a 2GHz Octa-Core Exynos 850 processor with 4GB of RAM, runs Android 11 with OneUI 3.1, comes with 48-megapixel rear camera along with an 5-megapixel ultra-wide, 2-megapixel depth, 2-megapixel macro sensor and an 8-megapixel front camera.
It comes with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 6000mAh battery with support for 15W Adaptive fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy F12 specifications
- 6.5-inch (720×1600 pixels) HD+ Infinity-V display, 90Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Exynos 850 Octa-Core (2GHz Quad + 2GHz Quad) 8nm processor with Mali-G52
- 4GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory (Up to 1TB) with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with OneUI 3.1
- 48MP rear camera with ISOCELL GM2 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 5MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions:164.0 x 75.9 x 9.7mm; Weight: 221g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6,000mAh (typical) battery with 15W Fast Charging
Samsung Galaxy F12 comes in Sea Green, Sky Blue and Celestial Black colours, is priced at Rs. 10,999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 4GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 11,999. It will be available from Flipkart, Samsung.com and retail stores offline starting from April 12th.
- Rs. 1000 instant cashback for ICICI Bank Credit cards and EMI transactions
The Galaxy F02s is a version of Galaxy M02s that packs a 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity-V display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 Mobile Platform with up to 4GB of RAM, comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel depth and a 2-megapixel macro sensor and a 5-megapixel camera on the front. The phone packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 15W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy F02s Specifications
- 6.5-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ LCD Infinity-V display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB Storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB Storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 11 with Samsung One UI 3.1
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5,000mAh battery with 15W adaptive fast charging
Samsung Galaxy F02s comes in Diamond Blue, Diamond White and Diamond Black colours, is priced at Rs. 8,999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version and the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs Rs. 9,999. It will be available from Flipkart, Samsung.com and retail stores offline starting from April 9th.