Xiaomi already confirmed that it will launch the Mi 11 series of smartphones in India soon. Today it has confirmed the launch of Mi 11 Ultra flagship smartphone in India on April 23rd, soon after the global announcement earlier this week. The phone will be sold on Amazon.in.
The phone has a 6.81-inch E4 AMOLED quad curved DotDisplay with peak brightness of 1,700 nits, 120Hz refresh rate and touch sampling rate of 480Hz and MEMC motion compensation, HDR 10+, Dolby Vision, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection and a 1.1-inch AMOLED secondary always-on display on the back for notifications and selfie preview.
It has a 50MP 1/1.12″ custom Samsung ISOCELL GN2 sensor with 1.4 μm pixel size, OIS support, 48MP 128° ultra-wide angle lens with Sony IMX586 sensor and a 48MP telephoto camera with the same Sony IMX586 sensor, OIS, as well as dToF with 64 focus points and a flicker sensor. All the cameras support 8K 24fps video and the phone has 1920 fps ultra slow motion video. It packs a 5,000 mAh battery with 67W wired flash charging and 67W wireless fast charging that can fully charge the device in just 36 minutes and also has 10W wireless reverse charging.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra specifications
- 6.81-inch (3200×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1700 nits (peak) brightness, 900 nits (HBM), 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, MEMC, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Dolby Vision, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- 1.1-inch (126 x 294) AMOLED rear touch always-on display with 450 nits (peak) brightness
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 6400MHz RAM with 128GB UFS 3.1 storage, 12GB LPPDDR5 6400MHz RAM with 256GB / 512GB (Ultra) UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- 50MP rear camera with 1/ 1.12″ Samsung ISOCELL GN2 sensor, 1.4μm pixel size, f/1.95 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 48MP 128° ultra-wide angle lens with Sony IMX586 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 48MP telephoto camera with with Sony IMX586 sensor, OIS, f/4.1 aperture, 5x optical, 10x hybrid, up to 120x zoom, dToF, flicker sensor, 8k at 24fps, 4k 60fps, up to 1920fps slow motion
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture
- In-screen fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.38mm; Weight: 234g
- Water resistant (IP68)
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery with 67W wired QC4+ / QC3+ / PD3.0, 67W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
We should know the price of the phone when it is launched later this month. The company is also expected to launch more Mi 11 series phones alongslide.