Xiaomi just announced Mi 11 Pro and Mi 11 Ultra, the company’s latest flagship Mi 11 smartphone as it had promised. These phones pack a 6.81-inch E4 AMOLED quad curved DotDisplay with peak brightness of 1,700 nits, 120Hz refresh rate and touch sampling rate of 480Hz and MEMC motion compensation. In addition to HDR 10+, it also has Dolby Vision support. These also come with Corning Gorilla Glass Victus that offers better scratch and drop resistance. The Mi 11 Ultra also has a 1.1-inch AMOLED secondary always-on display on the back for notifications and selfie preview.
These are powered by Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with up to 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and 2000m㎡ VC LiquidCool Technology. The Mi 11 Pro / Ultra series are the first phone to come with a 50MP 1/1.12″ custom Samsung ISOCELL GN2 sensor with 1.4 μm pixel size, OIS support. The Mi 11 Pro has a 13MP 123° ultra-wide and a 8MP telephoto camera with support for 5x optical and up to 50x digital zoom. It has ISO fusion and Staggered-HDR for real-time HDR mode with better energy efficiency.
The Mi 11 Ultra has a 48MP 128° ultra-wide angle lens with Sony IMX586 sensor and a 48MP telephoto camera with the same Sony IMX586 sensor, OIS, as well as dToF with 64 focus points and a flicker sensor. Both the phones have up to 1920 fps ultra slow motion video. Xiaomi said that the phone has scored 143 points on Dxo mark test, topping both the photo and video test.
The Mi 11 Pro has a glass back and the Ultra has a ceramic back. These come with IP68 water and dust resistant capability and packs a 5,000 mAh battery with 67W wired flash charging and 67W wireless fast charging that can fully charge the device in just 36 minutes and also has 10W wireless reverse charging.
The phone also comes with an environmental friendly option that doesn’t come with a charger in the box, but you can also get the charger if you need, without any additional cost.
Xiaomi also introduced 80W wireless charging stand with a 120W charging plug.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro and Mi 11 Ultra specifications
- 6.81-inch (3200×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1700 nits (peak) brightness, 900 nits (HBM), 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, MEMC, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Dolby Vision, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Mi 11 Ultra – 1.1-inch (126 x 294) AMOLED rear touch always-on display with 450 nits (peak) brightness
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 6400MHz RAM with 128GB UFS 3.1 storage, 12GB LPPDDR5 6400MHz RAM with 256GB / 512GB (Ultra) UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- Mi 11 Pro – 50MP rear camera with 1/ 1.12″ Samsung ISOCELL GN2 sensor, 1.4μm pixel size, f/1.95 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture,8MP telephoto camera with f/3.4 aperture, OIS, 5x optical, up to 50x zoom, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p, 1920 fps ultra slow motion
- Mi 11 Ultra – 50MP rear camera with 1/ 1.12″ Samsung ISOCELL GN2 sensor, 1.4μm pixel size, f/1.95 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 48MP 128° ultra-wide angle lens with Sony IMX586 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 48MP telephoto camera with with Sony IMX586 sensor, OIS, f/4.1 aperture, 5x optical, 10x hybrid, up to 120x zoom, dToF, flicker sensor, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p, 1920
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture
- In-screen fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Mi 11 Pro – Dimensions: 164.3×74.6×8.53mm, Weight: 208g
- Mi 11 Ultra -Dimensions: 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.38mm; Weight: 234g
- Water resistant (IP68)
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery with 67W wired QC4+ / QC3+ / PD3.0, 67W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
The Mi 11 Pro comes in Green, Purple and Black colours, is priced at 4999 yuan (US$ 761 / Rs. 55,380 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version, 5299 yuan (US$ 807 / Rs. 58,700 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version and the 12GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs 5699 yuan (US$ 868 / Rs. 63,065 approx.).
The Mi 11 Ultra comes in Ceramic Black, Ceramic White and Marble white colours with a ceramic finish, is priced at 5999 yuan (US$ 913 / Rs. 66,465 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version, 6499 yuan (US$ 989 / Rs. 71,970 approx.) for the 12GB RAM with 256GB storage version and the 12GB RAM with 512GB storage version costs 6999 yuan (US$ 1,066 / Rs. 77,550 approx.). These are available to order and will go on sale from April 2nd. The Mi 11 Ultra 12GB + 256GB will be available in Europe for 1199 Euros (US$ 1,411 / Rs. 1,02,725 approx.).
The Xiaomi 80W wireless charging stand is priced at 499 yuan (US$ 76 / Rs. 5,520 approx.), but it will be available at 199 yuan during limited first sale.