Vivo just launched X60 Pro+, the company’s latest flagship smartphone in India, as it had promised. It packs a 6.56-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, HDR 10+ support, tuned color accuracy rating of JNCD around 0.4 and a 32MP camera inside the punch-hole. It is powered by Snapdragon 888 with built-in 5G and 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 3GB virtual RAM, so it can effectively have 15GB RAM, said the company.
The phone has a 50MP Samsung GN1 sensor with Zeiss T* composite multilayer coating + nanocrystalline structure coating, 48MP Sony IMX598 114° ultra-wide gimbal camera that can achieve a shockproof effect of plus or minus 3 degrees, 32MP 50mm portrait camera with 2x optical zoom, and an 8MP 5x periscope telephoto lens that has up to 60x zoom. The front and back camera lens are coated with nanocrystalline structure coating. It has HDR Super Night portrait, Ultra-wide night mode, Super Night video, Pixel shift ultra HD imaging Extreme night vision 2.0, Pro sports mode and more camera features.
The phone adopts a two-layer stepped design, with different materials of glass and metal, and uses layers to resolve the sense of thickness. The back has a high-grade vegan leather finish with uniform colouring and gives users a soft and warm feel. The phone packs a 4200mAh battery with 55W fast charging.
Vivo X60 Pro+ specifications
- 6.56-inch (2376×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.8:9 E3 AMOLED 120Hz curved HDR10+ display with up to 1300 nits brightness
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with Funtouch OS 11.1
- Dual SIM
- 50MP camera with Samsung GN1 sensor, f/1.57 aperture, LED flash, OIS + EIS, Zeiss T* coating, 48MP 114° ultra-wide camera with Sony IMX598 sensor, 4-axis OIS Gimbal stabilization, 32MP 50mm portrait camera with f/2.08 aperture, 8MP periscope camera with f/3.4 aperture, OIS, 5x optical zoom, 60x digital zoom, 4K HDR10+ and 8K video recording, Laser auto focus
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Audio, Hi-Fi audio
- Dimensions: 158.59×73.35×9.10mm; Weight: 190g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4200mAh battery with 55W fast charging
The Vivo X60 Pro+ comes in Emperor Blue colour in India, is priced at Rs. 69,990 and will be available from Amazon.in and Flipkart online as well as offline stores starting from April 2nd with pre-orders starting from today, March 25th.
vivo India has also introduced “vivo X League” to provide buyers additional peace of mind. With all variants of the X60 series, customers will get benefits like 24×7 exclusive calling line, 2 years warranty (1 year extended) and complimentary 3 month Amazon Prime membership.