OnePlus rolled out OxygenOS 11 based on Android 11 to OnePlus Nord earlier this month. Last week the announced that the update has been temporarily paused since some users reported bugs after the update. As promised the company has rolled out a new OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 hotfix update to fix the bugs. Both the Android 10 users and the users who have updated to Android 11 already will get the update.
The OnePlus Nord OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 update is still about 2.9GB for users those who are in Android 10, but those who have already updated to Android 11 will get a 100MB minor update. OnePlus said that it will gradually roll out to everyone. The changelog remains the same.
Check out the complete changelog below
- Update to Android 11 version
- The brand new UI design brings you a more comfortable experience with various optimizations of details
- Optimized the stability of some third-party apps and improved experience
- Ambient Display
- Newly added Insight clock style, a joint creation with Parsons School of Design. It will change according to the phone usage data (Go to: Settings – Customization – Clock on ambient display)
- Newly added the Canvas always-on display, which can extract the subject’s outline from any photo and display it on your lock screen (Go to: Settings – Customization – Wallpaper – Canvas – Choose photo preview and it can be generated automatically)
- Dark Mode
- Added the shortcut key for Dark Mode, pull down the quick setting to enable.
- Now supporting automatically turn on feature & customize time range. (Go to: Settings – Display – Dark Mode – Turn on automatically – Automatically enable from sunset to sunrise / Custom time range)
- Brand new shelf UI
- Newly added a weather widget with smarter animation effect
- Newly added the Story feature, which can automatically create the weekly stories by using your local photos and videos
- Optimized the loading speed to improve the image preview experience