OnePlus has finally started rolling out OxygenOS 11-based Android 11 for OnePlus Nord after two beta updates. It’s worth noting that the OnePlus 7 and 7T series is yet to taste the Android 11. Back in January, OnePlus released the Open Beta versions of Oxygen OS 11 for the OnePlus 7 and 7T series of smartphones. OnePlus was previously having issues with the update, specifically with the data decryption after the Android 11 upgrade.
The company says the OTA will reach a small percentage of users today, and we’ll begin a broader rollout in a few days. The size of the update is around 2.9GB (2910MB).
Check out the complete changelog below
- Update to Android 11 version
- The brand new UI design brings you a more comfortable experience with various optimizations of details
- Optimized the stability of some third-party apps and improved experience
- Ambient Display
- Newly added Insight clock style, a joint creation with Parsons School of Design. It will change according to the phone usage data (Go to: Settings – Customization – Clock on ambient display)
- Newly added the Canvas always-on display, which can extract the subject’s outline from any photo and display it on your lock screen (Go to: Settings – Customization – Wallpaper – Canvas – Choose photo preview and it can be generated automatically)
- Dark Mode
- Added the shortcut key for Dark Mode, pull down the quick setting to enable.
- Now supporting automatically turn on feature & customize time range. (Go to: Settings – Display – Dark Mode – Turn on automatically – Automatically enable from sunset to sunrise / Custom time range)
- Brand new shelf UI
- Newly added a weather widget with smarter animation effect
- Newly added the Story feature, which can automatically create the weekly stories by using your local photos and videos
- Optimized the loading speed to improve the image preview experience