Gionee just launched Gionee Max Pro, the company’s latest budget phone in India after the launch of Gionee Max back in August last year. It packs a 6.52-inch HD+ 2.5D curved glass Dewdrop display, is powered by 1.6GHz Octa-Core Unisoc SC9863A processor with 3GB of RAM,32GB storage, expandable up to 256GB , runs Android 10, features an 13-megapixel rear camera along with a depth sensor and an 8-megapixel front camera.
It has support for face unlock, but the phone doesn’t have a fingerprint scanner. The phone packs a 6000mAh battery that promises 60hrs of calling, 34 days standby, 115hrs of music, 12hrs of gaming and 13hrs of video playback.
Gionee Max Pro specifications
- 6.52-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Unisoc SC9863A processor with IMG8322 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, secondary Bokeh Lens
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 165 x 75 x 10mm; Weight: 212g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB port
- 6000mAh (typical) battery
The Gionee Max Pro comes in Black, Red and Blue colours with sunshine texture, is priced at Rs. 6,999 and will be available from Flipkart starting from March 8th.