Samsung today confirmed the launch of Galaxy M12, the company’s new M series smartphone in India on March 11th. This was introduced last month, and the Indian version will pack a 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity-V display with 90Hz refresh rate. It will be sold on Amazon.in.
It is powered by a 2GHz Octa-Core Exynos 850 processor with up to 6GB of RAM, runs Android 11 with OneUI 3, comes with 48-megapixel rear camera along with an 5-megapixel ultra-wide, 2-megapixel depth and 2-megapixel macro sensor. There is also an 8-megapixel front camera.
The back has micro motifs and the meticulously finished with a soft curve, allowing for easy handling and use of the phone, according to the company. It comes with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 6000mAh battery with support for 15W Adaptive fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy M12 specifications
- 6.5-inch (720×1600 pixels) HD+ Infinity-V display, 90Hz refresh rate
- Exynos 850 Octa-Core (2GHz Quad + 2GHz Quad) 8nm processor with Mali-G52
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory (Up to 1TB) with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with OneUI 3
- 48MP camera with f/2.0 aperture, 5MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions:164.0 x 75.9 x 9.7mm; Weight: 221g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6,000mAh (typical) battery with 15W Fast Charging
The Samsung Galaxy M12 comes in Attractive Black, Elegant Blue and Trendy Emerald Green colours. We should know the India price when it launches next week.