We had already seen the CAD renders, press renders and the phone got certified by TENAA in China recently, now there is a new report that says that the phone will come with 120Hz refresh rate, similar to most Samsung flagships. The report adds that the 4G version of the Galaxy A52 and the Galaxy A72 will feature a 90Hz refresh rate display for the first time in a Samsung phone. These are said to be powered by Snapdragon 720G SoC.
According to a training video of the Galaxy A52 5G that has been posted online, the phone will have IP67 certification for dust and water resistance. If this turns out to be true then there are chances that A72 5G might also come with a 120Hz screen and IP67 certification.
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G rumoured specifications
- 6.5-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 570 CPUs) Snapdragon 750G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 619 GPU
- 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage / 8GB RAM with 256GB internal storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 11 with Samsung One UI 3
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera, 12MP ultra-wide angle camera, 5MP depth sensor, 5MP macro camera
- 32MP front camera
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Pay
- Water resistant (IP67)
- Dimensions: 159.9×75.1×8.4mm
- 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 25W fast adaptive charging
The Samsung Galaxy A52 and Galaxy A72 smartphones are expected to be introduced in March. The Galaxy A52 5G is said to be priced around 11000000 VDN (US$ 478 / Rs. 34,785 approx.) in Vietnam and is said to cost around €450 (US$ 545 / Rs. 39,710 approx.) in Europe.