After CAD renders and press renders, the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G (SM-A5260) has been certified by TENAA in China revealing some specifications of the phone including a 6.46-inch display which should be a FHD+ AMOLED screen with support for an in-display fingerprint scanner, 4500mAh battery, Android 11 and the dimensions of the phone.
The Samsung Galaxy A52 5G is expected to come in Awesome Black, Awesome White, Awesome Violet and Awesome Blue colours, and the renders have been revealed by @evleaks earlier this week.
Earlier rumours revealed a 64MP main camera along with ultra-wide, macro and depth sensors, 32MP front camera, Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G Mobile Platform and 6GB RAM with 128GB storage. There are also reports of Snapdragon 720G-powered 4G version.
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G rumoured specifications
- 6.46-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 570 CPUs) Snapdragon 750G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 619 GPU
- 6GB, 128GB internal storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 11 with Samsung One UI 3
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera, ultra-wide angle camera, depth sensor, macro camera
- 32MP front camera
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Pay
- Dimensions: 159.9×75.1×8.4mm
- 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 15W fast adaptive charging
Both the Galaxy A52 5G and Galaxy A72 5G are expected to be introduced sometime later this February in China and other markets globally.