Xiaomi just launched the Mi 10i, the company’s latest mid-range 5G smartphone in India as it had promised. It comes with 6.67-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, Adaptive sync variable refresh rate to switch between 120Hz, 90Hz, 60Hz, 50Hz, 48Hz and 30Hz. It is powered by Snapdragon 750G SoC, has 5G SA/NSA support with Snapdragon X52 Modem and runs Android 10 with MIUI 12.
The phone comes with Z-axis linear vibration motor, packs 108-megapixel 1/1.52″ Samsung HM2 sensor, with ISOCELL Plus that retains light around every pixel and Smart ISO enables optimal exposure by automatically adjusting the ISO, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, 2-megapixel super macro and a 2-megapixel camera for portrait shots.
The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on the front and back, IP53 ratings for water resistance, dual linear speakers and packs a 4820mAh battery with 33W fast charging that can charge up to 100% in 58 minutes.
Xiaomi Mi 10i specifications
- 6.67-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, 450 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 570 CPUs) Snapdragon 750G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 619 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB
- Android 10 with MIUI 12
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 108MP rear camera with 1/1.52″ Samsung HM2 sensor with 7P lens, 0.7μm pixel size, f/1.75 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth and 2MP macro sensor
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio
- Water resistant (IP53)
- Dimensions: 165.38×76.8×9.0mm; Weight:214.5g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2 x 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1+L5), USB Type-C
- 4820mAh (Typical) / 4720mAh (Minimum) battery with 33W fast charging
The Xiaomi Mi 10i comes in Midnight Black, Atlantic Blue and Pacific Sunrise colours, is priced at Rs. 20,999 for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version, Rs. 21,999 for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 23,999. It will be available from Amazon.in, Mi.com, Mi Homes, Amazon.in, Mi Homes and Mi Studios from January 7th and will also be soon available across all 10,000+ retail stores. The 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version will be available later.
- Flat Rs. 2000 discount for ICICI Bank Credit and Debit Cards and EMI on mi.com and Amazon
- Benefits worth Rs. 10000 for Jio users
Commenting on the launch, Manu Jain, Managing Director, Mi India, said:
Since the beginning of 2020, we at Mi India have separated Mi and Redmi brands. Both the brands have separate product, business and marketing teams. Mi brand aims to bring the latest and the best technology to our Mi Fans. The Mi 10 series (Mi 10, Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro) has received an overwhelming response, reiterating our aspiration to bring breakthrough technology. One of the things that everyone loved about the Mi 10 series was the flagship 108MP camera sensor.
We are happy to bring the India debut of an improved 108MP camera sensor (ISOCELL HM2) on Mi 10i. This future proof smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G processor which is the latest and probably the most powerful processor in the 700 series. Moreover, we are happy to bring the same AdaptiveSync Display technology that everyone loved on Mi 10T Pro. Mi 10i is our yet another effort in delivering future proof technology, and we hope consumers love it too.