Update: Xiaomi India Head, Manu Kumar Jain today confirmed that the Mi 10i will be launched in India on January 5th. It is specifically Made For India and is customised by Mi’s India product team, hence it has ‘i’ in the 10i name. He also confirmed a new 108MP camera sensor which is different from Mi 10T Lite. The phone will be sold on Amazon.in in addition to mi.com and Mi stores offline.
‘i’ for #India 🇮🇳
Launching the all-new flagship #Mi10i where the ‘i” stands for India. 🇮🇳
Launching on 05.01.2021. New year, new start! 🤩 #HappyNewYear
— Manu Kumar Jain (@manukumarjain) December 31, 2020
Xiaomi today confirmed the launch of new Mi 10 series phone with 108MP rear camera in India on January 5th. This has #ThePerfect10 and should be the Mi 10i, which was introduced as Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G in China last month. This was first introduced as Mi 10T Lite back in September but with a 64MP camera. It has also received BIS certification and also surfaced in Geekbench listing recently.
The company says that it will have the latest processor, high refresh rate screen, and a dual tone finish, as revealed the in the teaser image.
A perfect start to the new year. #ThePerfect10
Guess what’s coming and 1⃣0⃣ lucky winners stand a chance to win #Mi goodies perfect for all you enthusiasts. A hint is in the video.
Leave your responses with #ThePerfect10.
Stay Tuned. Spread The Word. pic.twitter.com/PnD4xmZWt7
— Mi India #Mi10TSeries5G (@XiaomiIndia) December 22, 2020
Xiaomi Mi 10i (Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G) specifications
- 6.67-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 450 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 570 CPUs) Snapdragon 750G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 619 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB
- Android 10 with MIUI 12
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 108MP rear camera with 1/1.52″ Samsung HM2 sensor with 7P lens, 0.7μm pixel size, f/1.75 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth and 2MP macro sensor
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio
- Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- Dimensions: 165.38×76.8×9.0mm; Weight:215g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2 x 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1+L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4820mAh (Typical) / 4720mAh (Minimum) battery with 33W fast charging
We should know the price when it is launched in the country in a couple of weeks.