After several delays Sony has finally confirmed that it will launch the PlayStation 5, the company’s next-generation gaming console in India on February 2nd with pre-orders starting from January 12th on Amazon.in, Flipkart, Croma, Reliance Digital, Games The Shop, Shop at Sony Center, Vijay Sales, and select authorized retail partners until stocks last.
The company already confirmed that it will start at Rs. 39900 for the PlayStation 5 digital edition and the PlayStation 5 with the Blu-ray drive will be priced at Rs. 49,990.
- DualSense controller – Rs. 5,990
- HD Camera – Rs. 5,190
- Pulse 3D Wireless Headset – Rs. 8,590
- Media Remote – Rs. 2,590
- DualSense Charging Station – Rs. 2,590
There will be a few launch titles at launch, these will include –
- Demon’s Souls – Rs. 4,999
- Destruction Allstars – Rs. 4,999
- Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition – Rs. 4,999
- Spider-Man: Miles Morales – Rs. 3,999
- Sackboy A Big Adventures – Rs. 3,999
To refresh your memory, Sony’s next gen PS5 console will be powered by an octa-core AMD Ryzen CPU that is based on their Zen 2 architecture, paired with a 36CU RDNA 2 based GPU, 16GB of RAM and a custom designed 825GB NVMe SSD.