Vivo has launched Y20A, the company’s latest smartphones in the Y series in India, months after the launch of Y20 and Y20i. It features a 6.51-inch HD+ Halo iView display, comes with 13MP main + 2MP depth + 2MP macro triple rear cameras, 8MP front camera and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner which unlocks the phone in just 0.22s, but this is powered by Snapdragon 439 instead of Snapdragon 460.
It has FunTouch OS 11, comes with polished 2.5D body, packs a 5,000mAh battery and 10W charging via micro USB.
Vivo Y20A specifications
- 6.51-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 LCD screen
- Octa-Core (Quad 1.95GHz Cortex A53 + Quad 1.45GHz Cortex A53) Snapdragon 439 Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with Funtouch OS 11
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, 2MP depth sensor, 2MP 4cm macro with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/1.8 aperture
- Dimensions: 164.41×76.32×8.41mm; Weight: 192g
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 10W charging
The Vivo Y20A comes in Nebula Blue and Dawn White colours, is priced Rs. 11,490 and will be available across mainline partner retail stores, vivo India E-store, and other major e-commerce websites starting 2nd January 2021. It is manufactured at vivo’s Greater Noida facility, similar to other phones in the country.